SOURCE has been providing parts and turnkey system solutions to federal agencies for over 30 years. We are classified as a small business and have many teaming agreements in place with other small business concerns (8a, HUB, disabled veterans, woman-owned, etc). These partnerships allow us to deliver a broad selection of products and services and assist us in meeting the government’s goals to stimulate the economy and award contracts to small, underprivileged businesses.
SOURCE has maintained a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) schedule since 2001, which provides maintenance, repair and parts support for most major IT and voice equipment manufacturers. Our GSA schedule (#GS-35F-0499L) allows any federal agency the ability to easily purchase recertified equipment, repair and maintenance services in support of legacy systems, including Avaya, Cisco and Nortel.
SOURCE is a certified Avaya Platinum Partner and through Avaya's GSA Schedule (#GS-35F-0156V), we provide a wide array of new equipment and turnkey solutions that focus on simplifying and streamlining the proliferation of new technologies available today.
- SOURCE GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0499L
- Avaya GSA Schedule #GS-35F-0156V
- CAGE Code Registration #ORS22
- NAICS Codes
- 334210 Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing
- 517911 Telecommunications Resellers
- 517919 All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- 811213 Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- DUNS #074876087