Award winning service makes SOURCE the easy go-to expert for Avaya products and services
SOURCE provides business communications solutions to Fortune 5000 companies across the nation. We have been an Avaya business partner since 1996 and maintained a Platinum Partner status with Avaya for over ten years in a row.
Our employees take great pride in understanding the capabilities of the Avaya product family, which helps us develop innovative solutions designed to deliver real value to our clients.
At SOURCE, we believe our strongest assts lie in our employees, which is why we invest heavily in training our staff. Our team holds over 120 active Avaya certifications to help fully leverage a customer's Avaya investment.
- APSS - Avaya Professional Sales Specialist
- APDS - Avaya Professional Design Specialist
- ACDS - Avaya Certified Design Specialist
- AIPS - Avaya Implementation Professional Specialist
- ASPS - Avaya Support Professional Specialist
- ACSS - Avaya Certified Support Specialist
- ACIS - Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist
- ACSE - Avaya Certified Support Expert
Our credentialed staff help ensure customers get the expertise they need to deliver new user applications and keep their systems operating in excellent condition.
Avaya Products and Services
A virtualized Avaya environment can provide many benefits including improved disaster recovery functionality and lower implementation and maintenance costs. Lets discuss your current architecture and how SOURCE can help you migrate to an easier to manage virtualized environment.
Avaya Integration and Implementation
With over 10,000 Avaya implementations under our belt, we have extensive experience providing turnkey solutions. Our seasoned project management team are experts with Avaya platforms and processes, which helps ensure successful implementations. Our implementation engineers follow strict ISO 9001 procedures, systematically addressing important details in each implementation.
Avaya Service and Maintenance
SOURCE offers a comprehensive selection of programs, allowing our clients the opportunity to build completely customized maintenance plans. We provide on-site visits as well as remote support for several thousand sites nationwide. We can also help you manage your Avaya service agreements to ensure you have the right coverage for your organization. Our Avaya Maintenance Tune-Up program offers a wide variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Clean up site records
- Eliminate coverage charges for equipment no longer in service
- Structure agreements so they are coterminous and easier to manage
- Streamline billing and assist with billing disputes
- Ensure the right coverage is selected for each platform
Let our certified Avaya maintenance experts review your current support programs to see how you can improve coverage, save time and money.